All Classes are held at The Center SF, 548 Fillmore st. San Francisco, CA
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Classes start and end on time
- Clean, professional facilities
- A fun and challenging classes that develop your core strength, agility, balance, flexibility, coordination, creativity and much more…
- A safe space to explore the possibilities of what the body and mind are capable
As a new participant you may be wondering how to better prepare yourself for class. Here are some guidelines to help you:
- Please arrive early to acquaint yourself with the facilities and to sign in
- Unless you are using special Capoeira intended shoes, please be barefoot when practicing in the bamboo studio. If you have special needs please address the staff. Athletic shoes are needed for special classes held outdoors.
- Please bring a water bottle
- Please wear loose fitting pants and a tee shirt or tank top
- Please practice proper hygiene and always come to class with a clean uniform
We are committed to giving you the best that Capoeira has to offer and are excited at the possibility of your participation. Who knows, maybe you will be the next teacher!
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call or e-mail!